Position Overview - As a Marketing Operations Coordinator based in our Boston office, you will be focused on the design, implementation and execution of our Marketing campaign strategy. This critical piece of IANS’ Marketing Operations organization is responsible for the management and maintenance of the Marketing campaign calendar, as well as the health & growth of our database.
We seek someone who is capable of understanding marketing campaign objectives, is great at managing deadlines and is extremely detail oriented. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will ensure consistent campaign execution to accelerate demand generation productivity. This candidate will work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams including: operations, content, events and sales.
This is a wonderful growth opportunity for someone looking to move to the next level in a fast-paced marketing environment. This individual is expected to have an understanding of B2B Marketing processes & systems, project management skills, and demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills.
Core job functions include:
- Lead the management and maintenance of the Marketing email and event calendar.
- Understand target audiences to execute segmentation for outbound communications.
- Execute campaign strategy to drive engagement.
- Lead database health and growth initiatives.
- Ensure processes are in place to maintain the integrity of the database.
- Build, test, and deploy marketing emails using Pardot.
- Gather results for all email campaigns, website performance and social activities.
- Support the management of Marketing Automation System (Pardot).
- Growth potential – The ideal candidate will be able to quickly learn new skills and take on additional responsibility as IANS grows
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Understands basic technology concepts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1-year experience working with Marketing, CRM and Project Management tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Smartsheet, Google Analytics, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Coachable with a desire to learn and improve skills
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity
- High level of energy and sense of urgency
- Strong team and collaborative orientation
- Confident but takes a humble approach in working with peers and teammates